3" exhaust ECU calibrationAfter installing the 3" exhaust (with the new manifold) I did a new calibration of the ECU. Just to be sure ignition and fueling are still correct for this setup. Following the standard ObdTuner procedure, calibration was done very quickly.
After the calibration was done I did a powerrun. The results can be seen in the graph below.
The results from the graph are as follows:
To compare it with the results before the exhaust installation, I included the previous power measurement in the graph below.
As you can see in the graph, the torque curve is above the previous setup over the whole range. I don't think this has to do with the 3" size of the exhaust, but probably the exhaust manifold.
Maybe there can be some more gain with a different exhaust manifold with longer primaries or a different intake. But I'm not going to tune the NA setup more. I hope to be switching over to a supercharged setup on the Speedster, but not an Eaton one :)